28 Ocak 2007 Pazar

Punishing Kiss...


No one is worried about something he is not aware of. Voluntary exile and living with rituals. Denial of mutual progresses… (Delmore Schwarz) Why and how does one direct cerebral violence against him? Deserved arrogance versus malevolence?.. Coexistence of driving and restraining forces shapes the nature of any change. (Kurt Lewin) Temporary equilibrium between contrary bodies can be utilized... Where does the benevolent power of my hazards come from?.. To what extent am I supposed to rely on unpredictable similarities?.. At least, the fear of death is a lack of imagination. That seems to be the phrase I was seeking for a while: Imbalanced Improvement. A tool to stake my claim how shallowly things are perceived... Take me away from generous promises never meaning to keep.. I think I am one of those geeky creeps who sees his future in examining the cognitive chaos and one-person crowds in flux. Now I listen to Ute Lemper's album "Punishing Kiss". Great tunes that help my voidness.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder